Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 2 & Cupcakes!

Breakfast: Multigrain Cheerios
Lunch: Turkey & Cheddar sandwich (with homemade bread!)
Dinner: Chile Verde (from elise.com)

It's definitely getting harder. About 1pm yesterday, I could have killed for a cupcake. Then I had to make some for Mija's school and not munch on them. I did lick the spoon on the way to the sink without thinking of it. Did I mention I don't think about what I eat? Then this morning, I had to make the icing for it, too. I looked for an easy, but decadent icing I could use immediately. I chose Pioneer Woman's Sticky Chocolate icing. No one was awake, so I did sample it to make sure it wasn't nasty. Ha. Sooo good. I'll have to make some when I'm done with my 40 days. Ok, no more obligatory desserts until near the end of the month. I'm channeling my baking/cooking craze into savory items, so I still get to indulge my kitchen love.

No comments: