Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 21

How am I doing? Well, this morning I stuck my head in a large zippy bag with the remnants of a Nutella-filled calzone and inhaled deeply. Other than that, great!
I've had little missteps here and there, licking my fingers after serving someone a sweet goodie or popping a chocolate chip in my mouth when they spilled in the cabinet. As I'm savoring the morsel, the thought comes in my head, "I probably shouldn't be doing this."
I had a dream I gave into my temptations with a large chocolate-y nutty something. It reminded me of those Ferrero Rochers, but this was much larger and hollow. I was very disappointed in the dessert and myself. I've resolved to try harder not to nibble.
Mija is Easy-Baking her little heart out at the moment - a scratch chocolate cake. The timer just went off.
I'm planning my first freedom bite as we speak, however.

No comments: